Groomer - Dog/Cat/Pet - Hamilton, Ontario
We are looking for an
Experienced Groomer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be
confident, enthusiastic with strong customer service skills with the
desire to make a positive difference in the lives of our doggie clients.
This is also a great opportunity to gain new clients and run your own
business in a salon atomsphere.
The successful Candidate must possess:
- good working knowledge of all breeds
- great scissoring skills
- passion for grooming
- exceptional dog handling skills
- professional manner with clients
- punctual and reliable
-preference will be given to candidates with 2 plus years of previous
grooming experience and a grooming certificate.
We provide all the equipment shampoos, conditioners. We will pay for
clippers or blades. If you have your own supplies such as scissors or
blades you can bring with you.
Hours are flexible and we our open on the weekends.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume
or call 905-962-5471 for further discussion 12/24/21
Dog Groomer Wanted - Waterloo
We are seeking an Experienced Dog
Groomer to join our talented team. The ideal candidate will be
confident, positive and enthusiastic with strong communication and
customer service skills, problem solving abilities, and the desire to
make a positive difference in the lives of our patients and clients
The successful Candidate will possess:
A good working knowledge of all breeds
Great Scissoring Skills
Passion for grooming
Exceptional dog handling skills
A professional manner with clients and team mates
Good attendance record (Punctual and Reliable)
Preference will be given to candidates with 2+ years previous Grooming
Experience and Accredited Groomer Certification. We provide needed
shampoos, conditioners, cleaners, dryers etc, with grooming equipment
(scissors, clipper etc.) to be brought by the successful candidate.
Hours are flexible as we are open late and on weekends.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Waterloo West Animal Hospital
414 ERB ST W
Pet Groomer Wanted, Milton, ON
Amazing pet grooming is looking
for the right candidate to become part of its team. The selected person
must be reliable, hard worker, punctual and responsible; also, must have
at least 1 year of experience grooming all kinds of dogs.
Hours of work are Monday to Saturday from 9am till 5pm.
Compensation is based on a 50% commission, plus tips, plus 4% vacation.
Start date will be as soon as possible (As soon as the government of
Ontario lifts all business restrictions due to the COVID-19)
Our premises are already adapted for the new COVID-19 health regulations
If interested, send your resume at
Only those who qualify will be contacted for an interview. 11/14/20
Pet Grooming Store Employment Offer - Richmond BC
Pet Grooming Store Manager
One De Fur Pets SPA and Boutique
Mailing Address: 4550 Hastings Street, Burnaby, BC V5C 2K4,Canada
One De Fur Pets Spa and Boutique is a busy pet grooming boutique and is
the Burnaby area’s best choice for pets grooming. We offer personalized
and one-on-one attention Spa services ranging from a basic bath, brush,
nail clipping and nail grinding to a comprehensive full makeover.
We are seeking a full-time Grooming Store Manager at our soon-to-open
Richmond location. As a store manager, your primary duties and
responsibilities involve leading the daily operations of the grooming
store, managing staff and other groomers, delivering exceptional
customer services, ensuring safety of staff, pets and clients, and
driving positive business outcomes. The ideal candidate will have at
least 2 years of first-hand grooming experiences with high proficiency
in pet grooming and services, and with verifiable leadership experiences
in the pet grooming industry. Loving animals is a necessity!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct and monitor daily operations and employees’ job performance at
our new grooming store to ensure service quality and safety.
• Perform assessment on all pets. Explain and discuss with clients about
the recommended services, build trust with the pet parents with profound
pet health knowledge and grooming experience.
• Perform custom tailored grooming services to all types of pets based
on clients’ specifications and ensure the service outcomes meet clients’
personal preferences and needs.
• Perform “show dog looks” full body trim & style services for dogs and
• Train new groomers and hold them to a satisfactory service standard.
• Evaluate and discuss job performance of employees.
• Plan and organize purchase ordering and receiving.
• Liaison with suppliers to maintain business relationships and
• Handle clients’ questions and address their concerns in a
solution-oriented way. Resolve work-related problems.
• Implement advertising and marketing strategies.
• At least 2 years full-time pet grooming experience.
• Strong professional pet grooming skills. Pet grooming certificate
• At least 2 years verifiable management experiences in pet related and
customer service business.
• Strong customer services and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership skill.
• Completion of secondary school is a must.
• Willing to work on weekends and holidays.
• Love animals.
• English is our working language. Multilingual skills preferred.
Full-time permanent position.
$26.00 per hour.
Work Location: Richmond, BC 11/14/20
Pet Stylist Position - Calgary, AB
Very busy S.W. Calgary salon seeking a qualified, experienced groomer
for our very busy shop. You must have excellent scissoring and
clippering skills and have some knowledge of popular breed trims. Above
all expectations of our groomers we require someone who has gentle and
kind handling skills with all dogs, compassion for senior dogs and
patience for puppies who are entering into their lifetime of regular
We require you to have the following essentials:
- Professional and friendly customer skills
- Well maintained scissors, blades and clippers
- Clean and well maintained grooming smocks
- Be able to work well with our team
- Have a friendly and hard working attitude
- Be open to new ideas and constructive criticism
We will offer the right candidate(s):
- A large client base with regular customers who regularly book 4, 6 or
8 week appt’s.
- Up to date grooming equipment with the following: individual stainless
hydraulic tables, hydro surge bathing system, individual force and stand
- The best shampoos, coat conditioners, problem skin conditioners and
all the tools to
bathe dogs correctly.
- 123 Pet booking system
- Flexible hours, days. (Full or part-time available)
- No weekends or evenings and we close stat holidays and between Xmas
- We pay sub contract with excellent commission based on your
- We encourage and support seminars and competitions to continue
ideas and techniques in the grooming industry.
- We have a full time manager to deal with all the clientele and
bookings so that our
groomers can focus on their grooming with minimal interruption.
If this position interests you, please send a resume with a short cover
F/T Dog Bather/Receptionist - Mississauga
Salon Pucci, high-end award winning dog grooming spa in Port Credit
Mississauga is looking to hire a full-time Dog Bather. We are seeking a
friendly, people-person with a strong work ethic and an obvious love of
animals to assist our groomers.
Candidates should possess the following skills and qualifications:
6 months - 1 year dog grooming or bathing experience an asset
Animal First Aid Certification an asset
Excellent verbal communication and friendly demeanor
Punctual with excellent time management and organizational skills
Able to help lift dogs 60lbs+
Bathing and drying dogs of all sizes
Brushing and de-matting dogs
Nail trimming and filing, ear cleaning, teeth brushing
Lifting/carrying dogs into bathing tub and onto grooming tables
Cleaning/sanitizing work area
Booking appointments over Phone.