Highly Successful Turnkey Mobile Dog Grooming Business
- Financing Available - Buy or Lease - Northern Virginia
Start making money from day one of ownership! Have you
always dreamed of owning your own business and being your own boss, but
find the process of starting up a business too overwhelming/stressful?
Why not take over a company with a proven track record and an extensive
Hot Doggy Dos is a highly successful mobile dog grooming business
serving customers in Northern Virginia and Maryland, primarily in
McLean, Arlington and Bethesda. Our grooming packages range from $100
160 per dog and we are normally booked 1 month out, which proves people
are more than willing to pay these rates for quality work/care of their
pets. Most customers book reoccurring appointments every 6 8 weeks; some
You can easily make over $100k annually in revenue! Mobile grooming is
in such high demand in this area that we turn away on average 10
customers per week because we are at maximum capacity. Also, if you are
open to serving customers in Washington, DC and other parts of Maryland,
there s even more business opportunities in those areas.
The sale of Hot Doggy Dos includes:
- 2016 Ford E-450 Wag n Tails Pet Stylist Elite Grooming Van (highest
o Virtual tour of the exterior and interior of the van can be found on
our website at www.hotdoggydos.com
o Fully loaded with all these features:
o Low mileage - only 12,500 miles!
o All scheduled maintenance completed
- Scheduling application/database with over 200 customers
- Grooming equipment including (but not limited to): clippers, scissors,
blades, shampoos, towels, nail clippers/dremel
- Inviting, eye-catching company website and business Yelp page with all
- Company name, logo and even business cards!
- Company email account and business phone (service plan not included
- Reliable, hard-working groomer who graduated from dog grooming school,
great with handling dogs and knows the operations of mobile grooming
(buyer and groomer would need to discuss details of employment and
compensation separately outside of the sale of this business)
Asking price: $150,000 or best offer. Contact about leasing. Open to discussing payment
plans/options, such as taking over the loan of the van through Ford
Credit which would allow you to pay for the van over the next few years.
Reason for selling business: relocating overseas. Happy to discuss more
details or answer questions via phone: 703-209-1100.
Finance Your Mobile Vehicle with Full Circle Finance